|Location:||Baton Rouge, LA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Bienville Towers Apartments|
|Description:||AC Lewis Management is seeking a groundskeeper for an apartment community in Baton Rouge. We are seeking an energetic, reliable individual to provide clean-up and maintenance for our parking area and grounds.|
This is not a lawncare/landscaping position. Duties include ensuring the properties are free of litter, garbage cans empty, cleaning the community office, & models on a regular basis, pressure washing sidewalks & breezeways, & any other duties delegated by manager or maintenance.
|Duties:||- Walk the grounds and common interior areas daily, removing litter and debris from lawns, planting beds, parking areas, sidewalks, ramps, and|
- Empty all trash receptacles.
- Waters flowers, shrubs, and lawn. Trims lawn areas and de-weeds flower beds.
- Vacuums, dusts, buffs, and washes hallways, lobbies, stairwells and other common interior areas.
- Cleans and shampoos carpets.
- Assists in preparing vacant units for occupancy, including cleaning appliances, kitchen, bathroom, and washing tile floors, windows, and all
- Promotes positive resident relations by projecting a courteous, helpful attitude and assisting residents with a helping hand when appropriate.
- Performs and assists in other general duties that are requested by the Maintenance Supervisor.
|Qualifications:||- High School diploma or equivalent.|
- 1 year general maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of tools and machinery used for ground keeping.
- Ability to follow directives and work independently.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting (at least 60 lbs), climb ladders up to 24 ft, stand and walk for 8 hours, and perform other physically demanding duties as directed.
- Requires ability to read, speak, and comprehend the English language.
- Valid driverís license preferred. This requirement could change depending on the staffing and needs of the property.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.